Product Benefits & Features
Releases Cleaner, Fresher Air Back into Your Room
Honeywell Home Air Purifiers pull in contaminated and dirty air, forcing it through a robust filtration system. This process removes pollutants while capturing odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The result is cleaner and altogether fresher air being circulated back into the setting. Honeywell Air Purifiers feature an AHAM Verified rating that reveals how efficient they are in reducing smoke, dust and pollen (results are based on model and room size).
The Honeywell HPA100 True HEPA Air Purifier received the following CADR Rating:
5 Air changes per hour in a 155 sq. ft. room
Tobacco Smoke: 100
Captures up to 99.97% of Microscopic Allergens
Certified HEPA Filters in Honeywell Air Purifiers capture up to 99.97% of both larger airborne allergens and other microscopic particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filters. Honeywell Air Purifiers offer a highly effective solution for capturing airborne particles such as dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander and mold spores.
Helps Reduce Certain Airborne Virus, Bacteria & Mold Spores
Honeywell Home air purifiers have been tested to effectively help reduce certain airborne viruses, bacteria & mold spores from the air that passes through the filters.
The Doctor’s Choice: Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 Brand Recommended by Allergists
Physicians can often recommend air purifiers as part of a treatment plan designed for allergy/asthma sufferers.
A+ Genuine Pre-Filter
This air purifier works with the Honeywell A and A+ Pre-Filter. The Pre-Filter is the first level of filtration and helps capture large particles such as dust, lint, fibers and pet fur and helps to reduce VOCs & odors from cooking, smoke, bathrooms and pets. This filter should be replaced every 3 months. The filter check/reset light will remind you when it’s time to change your filter. Initial filter included. To ensure stated product performance, use only genuine and certified Honeywell replacement filters.
R Certified True HEPA Filter
The Certified Honeywell True HEPA R Replacement Filter helps capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns & larger from any air passing through the filter. For optimal cleaning performance, replace your HEPA filter every 12 months. The filter check/reset light on the HPA100 Air Purifier will remind you when it’s time to change your filter. Initial filter included.
- True HEPA captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns or larger from the air that passes through the filter
- Helps reduce odors, VOCs, and certain germs
- Activated carbon pre-filter helps reduce unpleasant odors
- 5 Air changes per hour in a 155 sq. ft. room
- Easy to use touch controls
- Control panel adjustable lighting (bright/dim/off)
- 4 Cleaning Levels (Germ, Allergen, General Clean, Turbo)
- Filter Change Indicator and Reset
- 2, 4, or 8 hour automatic shut-off timer
- Control Panel Dimmer
- Quiet operation
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Uses pre-filter HRF-AP1 and HEPA Clean filter HRF-R1
- Product Dimensions: 13.54 x 8.9 x 13.94 in.
- Product Weight: 7.74 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
View Product Manual for more detail